CARTUCCIA DI RICAMBIO PER MFJ 270 400 W
N Females, 3.0GHz(200W)
- Excellent broadband performance from DC thru 3 GHz, compared to the narrowband DC blocked or stub designs. Typical dB loss: 0. 1 @ 1 GHz; 0.2@ 2 GHz; 0.5@ 3 GHz.
- Innovative impedance compensated thru-line cavity design allows control voltages to pass thru the device, instead of the "wire around" requirement of DC blocked designs.
- Innovative fast acting gas tube replaceable ARC-PLUG module can be removed and replaced in the field in about one minute with no tools required, and without having to remove the protector from the circuit.
- The ARC-PLUG module and connectors are "O" ring sealed for complete weatherproofing
- Effective performance. Due to our carefully designed reactance compensated thru-line cavity and ARC-PLUG (tm) module placement, our customer and government test approvals show our design is as good as, or better than, DC blocked designs. DC blocked designs require the entire unit to be discarded if hit with a surge beyond ratings. They are not field repairable. Our design simply requires the ARC-PLUG (tm) module to be replaced in the field. No tools required. UL Listed to spec 497B.